Sunday, May 31, 2009

We're moving!

Well, we're in the process, so this blog has been sadly slacking. Keep us in your prayers. Thank heavens my parents are here. I honestly don't know what we would do without them. They have been helping pack, move boxes, and just watching Bennett so Rob and I could go to our closing, make 10pm trips to Home Depot, sit in the new house and assemble ceiling fans after B's bedtime, etc....

I'll post pictures once we are in, but in the meantime, pray that little Will does not decide to come early and that we can get settled as quickly as possible. Also, keep Bennett in your prayers. She has been a trooper through crazy nap schedules, all of her food being packed up, her parents gone constantly, and three houses in 15 months. It's been crazy, but we're almost there.

I'm moving again. Catch me if you can!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You are handling all of this change so beautifully. Hang in there!

Carmen & Eddie said...

the light is at the end of the tunnel!!!! You are in our prayers!