Sunday, July 19, 2009

And all God's people said....

"Men!" Well, according to Bennett, that's what they say. We pray before every meal and Bennett has never quite gotten it. This weekend though I think something clicked. I will sneak a glance at her now during prayer time and her head is laying on her sippy cup. Then when we say "Amen," Bennett will say quietly, "men." It is quite simply one of the most adorable things I have ever seen.

Side note- Bennett is in love with her brother. She looks for him first thing in the morning, she rocks him in his car seat, she kisses his forehead, and she unfortunately points out his body parts. I say unfortunately because Bennett telling me where Will's eye is results in many poorly aimed swats at his face. But whenever he cries she will look for a paci and run over to him and throw a paci at his face and yell, "Pepsi!" Ah, so much brotherly love. We should move to Philadelphia.

No comments: