Sunday, February 22, 2009

I knew that I would forget something

Regarding the list below. One thing I forgot to add was....

9. I get SO hot. When it was just me and Rob in the house, I could only sleep in freezing temperatures. I was so hot and uncomfortable, so Rob lovingly wore three layers of clothes and socks to bed every night. I can't do that to poor Bennett, so the temp in the house remains warm at night and I am embarrassingly uncomfortable.

Another reason why pregnancy is easier when you can be selfish and self absorbed. Dangit.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I know nothing about being pregnant but I am going to bookmark these posts so I can refer back to them when the time comes. I love reading your blog, Lauren you are too funny!

Brittny said...

All I have to say is AMEN SISTA!!!!!!! I was not one of those who loved being pregnant either, so that's why after 2 kids, one of each, I decided to quit. I'm not saying you should, but if we feel the urge for another in the future he/she will be coming from someone else. And I say that with pure joy, not to be mean. We'd love to adopt... but not right now. Hang in there and know I've been in your "company" as you speak.

Carmen & Eddie said...

I was pomdering your hot night problem... can you get a room heater in Benettes room (like a small radiator? we have one is Sebastian's room) so that you can keep your room cooler. Hope that helps!!! Hang in there!!! Big hug to you!