Saturday, December 1, 2012

Family


We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year and we only had to drive 2 hours! That may sound like a lot for some, but compared to 14 hours? We'll take it! And then my Mom was able to come to my house to spend her birthday with us. What a treat! We sure do miss Kansas City, but getting to see my family a whole lot more often is absolutely worth it.

My sister and her girls on Thanksgiving. I love all of them so much.

 I didn't get hardly any pics of my kids at Thanksgiving this year, but I do love this one of them with their sweet cousin. Lainey looks a little unsure about the whole situation.

These sweet girls are getting way too big. But they sure are growing in beauty every day.

 Lighting my Mom's birthday cake.

 Will is shocked by the number of candles.

Happy Birthday, Mom!! I love you so very much and I feel so blessed to be able to spend another birthday with you.


Who doesn't love their favorite candy on their big day? Will was insistent that we get Mommy Suttle some "Stah-busts."

Cuddling with Grandparents on the couch watching, "A Charlie Brown Christmas."  
 
Worn out from a day of birthday fun.




No comments: