Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Camp Bridgeport 2017


I went to Camp Bridgeport two years ago when I was on staff at CRUMC. This year was Bennett's first time to be able to attend summer camp as a camper and there was no way in the world I was going to miss it. I was thrilled to go back to camp this summer but this time just as a parent volunteer. I don't know who had more fun- me or Bennett. We made memories together this summer that will no doubt last for a lifetime.

All of the girls from CRUMC checked in Lakeside 3C and ready to go! Summer camp, let's do this thing!

This is one of my favorite photos from the whole week. Camp friends are best friends.

Sam Woods and Bennett rocked the shaving cream war!

Bennett led worship one night at the cross. I couldn't have been more proud of her.


Night time worship. Oh, how I love this place.


Water Day fun!

Super Hero night!


You can't really tell, but that's me and Bennett at the cross.

The girls of Lakeside cabin 3 ready to rock the lip sync contest!



Me and Emily found Finley the fish. That got us 1000 points for Alpha!



Bennett and I had a great week but sure were glad when these three smiling faces came to pick us up.


My heart. I am so thankful that we had this week together.

No comments: