Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Family Camp at Pine Cove- Year 2

Our church had their annual family retreat at Pine Cove in Tyler, Texas and we went for the second year in a row.  We had just been to family camp in Alabama two months earlier, but you can never have too much family camp, right? Especially when it is with your closest friends from your church.

We're here and ready! let's get this party started! And just please note how awesome the cabins are behind us. Nicest cabins I have ever stayed in.

Zip lines for the win!!

He would have given it two thumbs up if he hadn't been holding on for dear life. 

I love this picture so very much! My kids are able to have so many wonderful experiences and I am grateful for each and every one of them.


It wouldn't be family camp without the annual shaving cream fight. I always dread this, but once you get that first smear of shaving cream in your face, it is SO on! Here is everyone gearing up for the big show down!

Will and Emily didn't waste any time.

It's over now. Game on!



Don't mess with Texas.



Testing out the paddle boats. Aren't these the sweetest girls in the world?

 Waiting for our turn to ride the horses

I mean, come on! Isn't she the cutest thing ever? And I do mean my daughter. Not the horse.

Love this girl so very much!

Giddy up, Cowboy!


 Will and the ladies. Story of his life.


I love all of these friends so very much and I am thankful for each and every one of them.

 Rob and Will can't be near water without fishing for a little bit. My little fisherman always catches something.


 Grateful for another wonderful weekend at CRUMC's family camp.

Until next year, Pine Cove!

No comments: