Thursday, August 10, 2017

Cousins Visit! Spring 2017

My sister and my fabulous nieces came to visit us on their Spring Break this year. My oldest niece, Piper, is a junior in high school and wanted to come out and look at some Texas schools.

Hold up. My niece is a junior. Looking at colleges. Pardon me while I hyperventilate into a brown paper bag. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

Okay, I'm back. And while I am in complete denial about the fact that the baby girl who made me an aunt (and was the first love of my life) is looking at colleges, I was thrilled to have them visit and spend a week with us in Texas.

 Meg was thrilled to see her old pal, Piper. These two share a birthday and we even got them a joint cookie cake for Piper's 7th birthday and Meg's 1st. 

Sutton got to come and have lunch with Will at school.

Enjoying a night out at the Frisco rail yard.




 Nothing in the world makes me happier than having these six all sitting around the dinner table together. Oh, how I wish we all lived next door to each other. 

Hanging out in downtown Ft. Worth waiting for Piper to finish up a visit to TCU.

Celebrating Aunt Lisa's birthday!!!

Wishful thinking on my part.


 The girls can't come to McKinney and miss a stop at Mom and Popcorn.


Picking the kids up from school.

A night out at Top Golf.


They were able to stay Saturday morning and see both Will and Lainey play soccer. It was so nice to have family there supporting the kids during their games.

We love our cousins!!!

No comments: