Saturday, November 14, 2015

More Disney pictures.... like there was ever any doubt.


On Day 2 of our trip we woke up and immediately headed to EPCOT. Lainey wasn't nearly as excited as she had been the day before. I think she thought the day before had been it. She was thinking, "You mean we are doing this again?" Oh, yes, Lainey. For 6 more days.

 Fish are friends, not food.

 We had lunch in France at our favorite French cafe.

And if Lainey wasn't over it before, she definitely was by lunch.

And then we kept on trucking right over to Hollywood Studios. They took down the magician's hat so it doesn't make for nearly as cool of a backdrop.


Mommy Suttle taking on Toy Story Midway Mania.

But she faced some a challenge from the awesome duo of Daddy Suttle and Bennett.

I think she and Will pulled out the victory though.

Disney Junior Live! I've been going to this show since my nieces were babies and I love it every single time.


The next day we headed to Animal Kingdom. You can't keep this crew down. I wonder if my parents were questioning their decision to join us at this point.

Lainey has always been extremely skittish around strangers and she never enjoyed meeting Santa Claus. She screamed at the Easter Bunny so I had no idea how she would do meeting the Disney characters. But she loved them! She begged to see them every time we passed one and would gladly wait an hour to meet them. It was so sweet.



 Watching the best show in Disney World- Festival of the Lion King. I cry every single time.



Kilimanjaro Safaris.

What're you looking at, giraffe?

This picture does not remotely do justice to how hot it was. So so hot. We needed to duck into a store for a quick snack break.

Playing drums with Daddy Suttle.

It's happening. She's finally realizing how odd her father is.

Doug and Russell from Up! Hooray! My favorites!

One of my favorite pictures from the trip. I'm hiding under your porch because I love you.

Wrapping up a long day in Animal Kingdom.

A little rain can't keep us down.

We went to the Yacht and Beach Club resort for dinner. I had heard about the infamous "kitchen sink" for years so we decided to try it.

Ummmm.....yeah.

I must say that we tried and failed. We could not finish the kitchen sink. Too much awesomeness for us.

 The next morning we headed down to Downtown Disney Disney Springs for breakfast. Then it was sadly time for my parents to head back home. We were so glad that we got to spend so much time with them.


You're never too old to be a Disney kid at heart. I love my parents and am so thankful they wanted to come and watch their grand kids experience the magic.

After my parents left we took Bennett to her very first trip to the Bippity Bobbity Boutique. We have never done this before because of the expense but Bennett had asked to do it and we thought this might be her last time to want to do it, so we let her. I will admit that I have never liked the way they make the little girls look, but she felt beautiful and special and I was so happy for her. She met her fairy godmother in training and and picked out her hairstyle.


Lainey was fascinated but thank heavens she did not want to do it herself.

Rob snapped this picture of me watching Bennett. I think I looked like this the whole time. Oh, who am I kidding? I looked like this the whole week.

All done!


A picture of my three Disney kiddos.



We made it to Arendelle!

After Bennett was finished we headed back to Hollywood Studios to finish our day!




Where's Gene Kelly when you need him?

Rob got picked to be in the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. Of course he did!

Way to go, Dad!

We went to the Frozen singalong for the first time. It was so good! I was surprised at how much we loved it.


Some people say that Hollywood Studios is their least favorite park, but we love it! It may be my 2nd favorite.



Hanging out in Radiator Springs.

The only characters that Lainey was afraid of. I understand. They do make Woody and Buzz rather large, don't they?

Ending our night at Fantasmic!

Watching the coolest fireworks. We left the parks late at night and my parents had already made it back to Montgomery before we made it back to our hotel. Just another day in Disney.

No comments: