Thursday, January 13, 2011

I just don't like Slater

This may be the most awesome article I have ever read. In my life. Maybe it's because I always was a Zach Morris kind of girl.

In other pop culture news, by beloved Boston Rob will be back for another go at Survivor. That means that I also have to deal with sleazy Russell, but I'll take it just to see Boston Rob.

Go see The King's Speech. If you want a master class in acting, then you must check it out. Geoffrey Rush wants to be my best friend. He just doesn't know it yet.

In sporting news, I am not happy. That's all I can say about that.

3 comments:

Brittny said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously? I never liked the guy's hair either and he seems like a slimy guy in real life when it comes to the ladies, but it just makes me wonder, did the man who got arrested have some bad history with Albert Clifford that nobody know about? THAT is where the real story lies.....

Anonymous said...

I vote you guys move to NC so we can be real life friends.

Not kidding.

My mom LOVED The King's Speech but said she sat beside two people who had no knowledge of history and were lost the whole time trying to figure out "the story". Really.

I love Boston Rob. He is every Catholic boy I grew up with in Boston. When he talks I flash back to first grade when my friends and I used to chase dark haired Matthew Noteen all over the play ground. That's the last time I chased boys.

I may need therapy after this blog comment!

Hey, at least Mario Lopez has aged well? He looks much better now.

I'm done.

Donnie Manis said...

THe King's Speech finally came to Montgomery and I saw it tonight. I seriously got chill bumps during the climactic scene where he delivers the speech. It was a fantastic movie!