Sunday, April 19, 2009

Almost as bad as your child hurting....

If you are not a dog lover, you won't understand this post. Our sweet golden lab, Meg, is in bad shape. We are waiting for the vet to open to see if she is okay. She woke us up early this morning crying in pain which she has never done. She can't walk and will only curl up in my lap and shake as I pet her. I finally got her in her dog bed and she is shaking and will yelp and cry if she moves.

The irony is that I finally saw, "Marley and Me" on Friday night. After crying for 10 minutes straight, I was comforted by letting Meg sleep on our bed. I would give anything if she could hop up on our bed right now.

On a lighter note, Bennett is playing with her Easter Basket in her pack and play right now. As I am writing this, she is crying because the basket is stuck on her head. Let me go now and fix the one problem that I am able to fix.

We'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We are thinking of Meg...