Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TMI

So, I know this isn't big news to most of you out there and it may cross that line of oversharing, but......

Will went to the potty FOUR times today AND he pooped in the potty. I know, I know.... tmi. But we are very excited.

I started asking him when he turned 2 if he wanted to go potty and he always said, "No. Bennett go potty. Will have diaper." I didn't push it, but he always tells me when his diaper is wet and wants me to change him right away. So, I asked him again today if he wanted to go potty and he said that he did. And he actually did it! Then again. Then again.

We called family members and he was so proud to tell them. And then after church tonight he went again and actually pooped in the potty.

As Bennett told her nursery workers tonight, "It's a great day in the Webster house." Indeed.

3 comments:

starnes family said...

Isn't it funny what we once deemed as 'tmi' is now normal banter?

Go, Will go!!!!!!!!!!

I mean that literally and figuratively, of course.

Brittny said...

Once you have kids all "TMI's" go out the window. Potty talk becomes a topic of excitement and reason for celebration. So here goes....

YEAH WILL!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY YOU ARE PEEING AND POOPING IN THE POTTY!!!!! KEEP IT UP SWEET BOY!!!!!! TRYING WIPING YOUR BOTTOM TOO AND MOMMY WILL BE EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

We celebrate with you sweet Will! This is a huge deal, and we are so proud of you! Keep it up!