I have questions. A lot of them. They are fairly simple things that I have been pondering lately. Since LOST ended I no longer worry about important things like quantum theory. But still, some question need to be asked. And here are mine.
1. Why do playgrounds that are built for small children have so many ways for the said children to fall and plunge to their demise? Okay, I should probably replace demise with breaking an arm, but still.... My 15 month old loves to climb up the stairs at our local playground, but it scares me to death. There are so many open areas where he could fall and there are always older children running past him. Mama no like.
2. Why are people in Kansas City opposed to dresses for little girls? I put Bennett in a dress for church a few weeks ago and the nursery workers told me she shouldn't be wearing a dress. Because she can't play in a dress. I get not letting her wear dresses to school because they do art projects, and not to the playground, but not even to church???!!!??? Not happening here, folks. I am a stranger in a strange land.
3. Why can't my husband ever put the right lid for the sippy cup with the matching cup? After 2 1/2 years? Why? I have no idea either.
4. Why do people already have their Christmas decorations out?
5. Who can help me patent my latest idea? Because I don't know why nobody has invented an electronic paci dispenser yet. I am so tired of getting up in the middle of the night because Will has lost his paci. And then I hear him cry out sometimes and I go in there in a sleepy stupor to find his paci for him. It's only after I have entered his room that I realize that he has his paci and he is just crying out in his sleep. But it's too late. He's awake and knows Mama is in the room. Game over. So, I want to invent a mechanism that attaches to the crib and has 10 pacis stored in it. When you hear your child cry in the night, you pick up the remote by your bed, push a button, and the paci falls in the crib. Voila!
6. Why are the Wiggles more frightening to me that most of the serial killers profiled on 48 Hours? They truly wig me out. No pun intended.
time for some favorites
1 week ago