Thursday, September 30, 2010

My love

My baby boy is 15 months old. I cannot believe it. I just need to stop and breathe and soak in every second. I need to remember his little laugh, the way he dances to the Glee soundtrack, the way he says, "Mama."

I have to brag on my little Will for a second. I guess it's my blog, so I can do that, right? He is just such a sweet and gentle soul. We picked him up from the church nursery last weekend and the lady ran over to us. She said that she had wanted to meet Will's parents. She told us that she wished she could see what he would be like in 20 years. She said that he was the sweetest and most loving little guy she had ever seen.

That's my baby. He loves being around people. He has been a little more needy since the day he was born. Bennett has been independent since birth and Will needs to be held. He would read books with you for hours or just sit in your lap. He is talking more and more every day and is content to sit in his crib and read a book. He's my special little guy and I love him more than I thought possible.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

I SEE RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! and he is such a sweet, sweet, sweet little boy! i've only met him briefly, but he steals my heart every time i see his precious face on here. ahhhh.... will you give him a kiss on the top of his head for me? (i love giving my kids kisses there. one day i won't be able to reach it!)

starnes family said...

Of course you can brag!

He is so darling. I have loved watching him grow up since meeting you in KC. Happy to call you a friend!