Saturday, January 17, 2009

You guys are awesome!!

Thanks for all the scarving tips! I watched Big Mommas blog and I think I am going to go with number 4. It's the easiest and I can be a fashion wreck at any given moment so I need easy. Also a big thanks to my friend Emily who I had lunch with yesterday. She had read my blog and brought a scarf with her to lunch and demonstrated personally. Hooray! Now if anyone knows anything about wearing your boots on the inside or outside of your jeans, I'm all ears.

So, I went to a Bible Study the other day on Esther. It is Beth Moore's new study so I am sure a lot of you have either done it, are doing it now, or might do it in the future. But she said the funniest thing that I have to share. If you have already heard this, bear with me. She asked 400 women, "What's the hardest thing about being a woman?" She got hysterical responses but I am going to share my two favorites with you.

1. We spend so much time looking for the right underwear and then even more time trying not to let people think we're wearing any.

2. We spend so much time hating our family members and then we cry over people in commercials.

Too funny. I hear the wee one stirring now so I better go get the waffles and applesauce ready. I'll decide what Bennett's having when Rob is finished. :-)

1 comment:

Lori Mercer said...

Very cool that you are doing the Ester study also! We started it at Frazer last week! :) I missed the first night because we are in Gatlingburg with Journey Singles but I'm looking forward to getting started on Wednesday night.