Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

We spent the day with my brother-in-law's family in Clanton. We have been doing this for over ten years now and it is a very special tradition. Little B was a trooper. We got there a little late to make sure she got a good morning nap b/c I knew it would be hard to let her nap there. And it was, but she was perfect. She even munched on pine straw on the hayride like a good little farmer. We have so much to be thankful for this year. I can't believe that last Thanksgiving I was 6 months pregnant and had no idea what Bennett would look like or how she would be. What a difference a year makes and I am so thankful for her and for all the joy she has brought to our lives. Next Thanksgiving I will also have a 4 month old and I am ready to see this little life and I thank God already for this incredible blessing.

My family as the sun was setting on the hayride.

Bennett with her cousins.

Bennett and Daddy enjoying a hayride.

Bennett and Mommy doing the same thing.

She looks so big in this picture. I cannot believe how much older she looks.

The four grandaughters enjoying their first Thanksgiving all together.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I miss her already! :(