Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Enjoy it while we can

WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For now. And I couldn't be more excited. I was at the game that pushed us to number 1. Well, Texas Tech beating Texas is really what did it, but I was at the 'Bama game on Saturday and we still thrashed Ark. State 35-0. It was truly glorious. Gotta run now. I am beginning my preparations for LSU on Saturday which amount to wringing my hands nervously, avoiding all commentators, and buying Golden Flake potato chips because I am told they are good luck.

John Parker- can you please not make the sidelines your favorite receivers next week? Thanks.

Me with Lenore and Samuel. Grabbin' lunch before the game

Touchdown. Again. Awesome. I don't know how a feather duster got in my shot, but it did.

See you next week, Cody. We need you!

Jenelle and I had amazing seats- just a few rows up from the sidelines.

ROLL TIDE!

No comments: