Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dear Bennett

I love you for so many reasons that I can't begin to write them down. Therefore I will just write one particular reason that I am especially loving you this weekend. I love that you stare at my face and mimic my expressions. So, when I had to have blood drawn on Friday and you were just a few feet away in your car seat staring at me, you grimaced and squirmed when I grimaced and squirmed as the needle went in. All the nurses were floored and went on and on about how sweet it was that my baby didn't like seeing her Mom in pain. Between you and me, I know it was gas and the timing was just great, but I didn't tell them that. I let them think I had the sweetest baby who felt such sympathy for her Mom. And that's just another reason why I love you.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Very cute. She's just working on all her facial expressions she will need for the stage...