Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Now and Then

As we get closer to my baby girl's first birthday, I continue to be sentimental and wistful. Rob would say that I am just plain mushy, and he's probably right. I will say that I am sadly so proud of the fact that I am up to date with her baby book. I have been rather obsessive about it. I had 5 pages done before she was born, for crying out loud. But I finished January and have already scrapbooked half of February. But it was either that or have her baby book be like mine. My Mom put in my weight a few times, one picture, and that my first word was cracker (which it was not!) So I guess I'd rather be slightly OCD than her not have one at all. Now her baby brother is a different story. I think his may look a little more like mine. Anyway, here are my now and then shots for the week.

Bennett sleeping at 2 weeks with her hands up in the air

And yesterday during her afternoon nap

Some things never change. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...they just grow so fast! Congrats on the baby book...that's quite an accomplishment! I hear you on the second one though. Anna's will probably be a little sparse compared to Ella's. :-) Are you still feeling good?

Anna said...

i LOVE this idea...i cant wait to copy you ;) and do it for addie. well, i can wait bc i'm not ready for her to turn one yet!