Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Day

Today was Bennett's first day at Mother's Morning Out. She will be attending 3 days a week in the mornings so I can work. I love it because she is at the church with me and it is only for 3 hours. I can check on her every time I walk by the nursery and we LOVE her sweet teachers. Here was her report from her first day.

My favorite part is that her favorite activity was smiling. That's about her only activity at this point, but wouldn't that be great if that's what was said about all of us?

Anyway, this afternoon was her 6 month check-up. She weighs 14.2lbs which puts her in the 20% range and is 26 1/2 inches long which puts her in the 75% range. We have us a gangly one. So, between the doctor and daycare, we have had a busy day and are ready for some green beans, a long bath, some fun books, and Dad's night time songs on the guitar. Being a baby is the best.

3 comments:

Carmen & Eddie said...

the smiling comment reminds me of the movie elf "smiling's my favorite" LOL!!! as for her 6 month stats... i am in SHOCK. ssebi had his last tues and weighed in at 22 lbs!!!!!! which is balanced out by his height 28.75!!

Unknown said...

glad she had a good first day! ms. tulula is awesome- my Bennett loved, loved her!

Brittny said...

I used to love getting Christopher's reports from MDO too!!! Looks like we may be headed your way this weekend thanks to Gustav. Hopefully we'll run into you at church and Sophie and Bennett can finally meet!!!